Welcome!

Hello and welcome to Terry's UMUC Blog! Sure, this page was created out of necessity (as required by ITEC 610). But you know what? This page will be more than that (and much more than my last site). Visit here frequently to hear me wax ecstatic about my degree program, the lessons learned during my IT adventure, and perhaps some carefully-worded (read: hastily blurted) commentary. Have fun!


Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Vista's Bad Press Never Ends

So we all know that Windows Vista has, um, had a rough introduction. Most people are sticking with XP, Mac fans have ammunition for years, and enterprises are hesitant to subject their systems to the very real possibility of meltdown. But does Vista really deserve a spot on CNET's recent list of top terrible tech products? As IT professionals, what have your experiences with Vista been like?

I know that I'm running it on my home machine, and have had very few problems after the initial (albeit large-scale) hiccups. *fingers crossed*

No comments:

Business 2.0 RSS

Slashdot RSS